2019 PLAYER DUES
PayPal charges a transaction fee (unfortunately). Dues were set by coaches based on real expenses (for uniforms, facility rentals and tournament fees) – therefore individuals, not Crush, must cover PayPal credit card fees.
Please follow these instrux carefully if you choose to use PayPal.
1. Log onto your PayPal account.
2. Go to "Send" to send a payment.
3. Recipient is "firstname.lastname@example.org". Crush logo should pop up with "email@example.com" or "paypal.me/COCrushBaseball".
4. Enter amount (from your coach).
5. This is important --> Change the default setting from "Paying for an item or service" to "Sending to a friend."
6. Enter the amount. You will notice there is no fee to send from a bank account to Crush. There is a fee to use a credit card. Choose your preference.
7. This is also important --> In the notes, PLEASE put your player name and age group.
8. Submit payment - thank you!